Q: To what point we2take comments of those that place comments2wht u sy. 4xampe wht cn publc ask n not ask2u as Imaam? Also are you linked to people that place comments? Is xxxx xxxxx (comment gives name withheld) your personal representative. Also whts about the nonmulims viewing the site n now we msut not ask tis n only that? … (text)
- Sorry to cut the length of your comment off, kindly limit words sent to text. Anything placed in ‘comments’ are merely comments from the general public. If you find it beneficial, you may read them if you so wish. It does not overrule my original answers or thinking. It is just a comment.
- Am I linked to those that have placed comments? They are not admin nor personal family of mine nor appointed by admin, myself or the Society. However, like many of those that place comments, many do so due to wanting the best for the public. However, some of it must be taken with a grain of salt.
- Would you listen to a person talking about building classic cars if their specialty was shoe repairs? Sure, you would politely listen, but that is about it. Same here with the comment box for majority (not all) of those commenting.
- As for the site and its viewers, my loyalty is to those that requested its origination and shared its primary support when it first started and assisted in its continuation through questions and comments.
- As for my nonMuslim audience, I appreciate them viewing, however, with them I prefer one on one interaction. I do not have the resources to focus and shed lengthy responses to them. I am not into the conversion game either. Thus, this site alone would not be of best help to you. This site would help nonMuslims understand that Islam is more than what media depicts Islam to be — we are a simple yet rule governed people that have a rich background to what we do/do not do.
- NonMuslims and those opting for the ‘modern approach’ generally prefer ‘diplomatic responses’ and are sensitive to general responses we often lend out. This site is not really for ‘diplomacy building,’ it is to say what needs to be said as per dictates of religion in the quickest manner possible with the option for our audience to choose.
Do not feel restricted in what you folks ask, you do your thing and let those that are sharing comments do their thing. Good added insight never hurt anyone — if it is really good
We appreciate both parties equally. It’s an open forum, it’s the internet folks. Use your judgment wisely. Welcome abroad.
Allah Certainly Knows Best.