Q: I need help! I am in love with the Muslim Student Association (xxxxx title withheld by site), and i cannot get over it! what is the solution? I am only in high school, got dreams ahead of me! But cannot get him(her) off my head!what is the cure for such love? I feel like I am truly in love with him(her)!!! But (s)he is strange and not saying anything or responding to my texts/emails!! I am sure (s)he will probably get married within his(er) relatives or outside U.S. (S)He is the perfect guy(girl)!! But i know my reality and i have to accept it but how will i deal with this pain!!
Time: Thursday January 20, 2011 at 8:44 pmAnswer:
- Have a responsible guardian take the matter to him/her, their parents, or those that remain their representatives for such pressing matters.
- Finish your high school, do not let petty distractions take you away from your True goals.
- No person is perfect except Prophets – they were free from sin, etc. Do not fool yourself with common humans as even being remotely ‘perfect.’ Such a claim can be viewed as sinful if meant literally. Most we can say: Allah (SWT) has made him/her a nice/good/hardworking/ etc. person.
- When the time is right, good things would happen for you. Do not force events and issues to occur, it only brings added grief due to unrealistic notions.
- For now, keep your focus on what is necessary. Those attributes that would make you become the best human you can possibly be.
Allah Certainly Knows Best.
kindly read this and the comment posted by audience member.