Questions: I’m LDS (Mormon) with no intention to convert, but I recently attended Friday prayers, and I enjoyed it very much and felt very welcome. I have some doctrinal questions:
1. What is the role of women and mothers in Islam?
2. What do Muslims believe about premortal life?
3. What do Muslims believe about life after death?
4. What do Muslims believe about repentance and overcoming sin?
5. What religious beliefs do muslims have about the role of marriage and family?
Time: Sunday January 2, 2011 at 8:31 pm
A: If any of our (interfaith) members of our audience care to answer these questions, it would give you practice. I would correct anything i deem incorrect. Go for it. They are simple enough for most of you, i see no harm in making an attempt towards them. These are common questions asked of us. It would help you greatly in ‘Utah.’