1) I have a friend who has gay children. 2) she is not a muslim. she asked to me how Islam looks-thinks- about gay people?
3) are we respect them? 4) are we accept them as a guy (gay?)?
Time: Monday March 1, 2010 at 4:12 pm
- Parental obligations in Islam ends once a male child has reached maturity whilst being in sound mental and physical health (and can fend for himself.)
أَٮِٕنَّكُمۡ لَتَأۡتُونَ ٱلرِّجَالَ شَہۡوَةً۬ مِّن دُونِ ٱلنِّسَآءِۚ
What! Do you really approach men lustfully rather than women? 27:55
As it can been observed, Islam takes the traditional role/view and has a preference towards heterosexuality with regards to marital relations. (It goes without saying, premarital adult relations are not allowed as per religion.)
- We are to dialogue with all persons cordially so as to assist them in making choices that would be in the best interest of preserving human health, life and dignity as God commands.
- We are to accept the wishers of our Creator and are called upon to use our minds and bodies as He intended. Life has an intended purpose and process. We are to respect the system of Allah as He has commanded us through the various scriptures/Bibles/Torah/Quran. To not do so is to violate His wishers.
Allah Certainly Knows Best.