Re-run based on requests
Jazakullah Khair in advance.
- Allah loves those that take pride in their work
- Allah loves those that acknowledge their weakness
- Allah loves those that focus on their areas of weakness so that they may attain success
- Know what you know and focus on what you do not know. Know your worth and act according to it. Do not try to outsmart the examiner. It is not benefit anyone
How to be successful as a student
- Success comes with superior study habits. This means, you review your work the night before the class begins. The professors’ lecture should exist for you to ask questions to help your mastering of the lesson. The professors lecture should not be new to you once your questions are answered. Any past material remains fair game to be tested upon. This should be your part of your student-philosophy
- Your job is not to flip burgers, chat with your friends, build dream houses or worry about the affairs of others. You JOB as a student is to study and be a student. That should be your priority. If you value yourself, then this should be already known to you
- Gain good study habits for lasting results. Set a fix time for each subject. Set a fix place to study. If your house has noise that cannot be controlled, then go to a library. If you feel you are going to chat with your friends at the library, then stay away from them until you have attained your success
- Learn to shut your cell phone off! keep your personal emails aside. Distraction is what shaytan loves. The more poor you do in life, the happier shaytan gets. Shaytan loves it when a Muslim becomes a loser!
Once the above above is taken care of (which is proof that you care for your future)
- Pray to Allah (Subhanahu Wata’Ala) that your knowledge remains beneficial to all of humanity.
- Before you review and take your exams, send salutations 11 to 13 times upon the Blessed Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)
- Pray for yourself and those around you. Allah (Subhanahu Wata’Ala) loves those that have humanity at heart. You need the prayer of others and others need your prayers as well. So don’t be selfish
- Once done with a given subject (or exam), send salutations again to the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam). Ask Allah (Subhanahu Wata’Ala) to make matters easy for you, to make you the best you can ever be, so you can serve Allah (Subhanahu Wata’Ala) as He desires
Best of luck to all, Ameen
p.s. View our site regarding what Imaam shafee has to say about the method of attaining knowledge.